Caulfield Railway Station, Caulfield East VIC
Level Crossing Removal Authority (LXRA)
KOMBI Access Platform Systems
The Level Crossing Removal Project is a government initiative commissioned to remove 75 level crossings in Melbourne. The LXRA consortium required a platform to access a signalling monitor at the Caulfield Railway Station.
For the initial part of this project, SAYFA attended site to gather specific location information and to provide technical advice. The SAYFA team then designed a custom built KOMBI Access Platform that would fit seamlessly around the monitor.
After fabrication, the KOMBI Systems were supplied in kit form direct to the location. With no requirement for specialist skills, tools or permits KOMBI was easily assembled and adjusted on-site by LXRA personnel.
The KOMBI Platform now provides railway personnel maintenance free, safe and easy access to equipment.
Why KOMBI® Systems Tick Every Box
- Proprietary engineered systems compliant to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS1657 and AS/NZS1170.
- Produced in Australia by an ISO9001 Accredited Australian owned company.
- Lightweight, easy to handle aluminium components.
- Easily transportable from one location to another.
- Installed and modified on-site with hand tools, no specialist trades and no welding.
- KOMBI Builda 3D online configuration program provides compliant designs in minutes.
Find out how we designed KOMBI Access Stairs and Platforms to make them the installer's choice. Read Be Safety Smart - KOMBI Modular Stairs & Platforms save your time and your back - A Safety Analysis.
Contact us for your next project on 1300 072 651 or email@example.com.