Kyneton Saleyards, Kyneton VIC
KOMBI® Stair & Platform Access Systems
Kyneton Saleyards are situated in the heart of the Macedon Ranges Shire Council, north of Melbourne’s CPD, and have a rich history and association with the township of Kyneton, dating back to 1860. Cattle are sold at the fortnightly prime sale and monthly sales while sheep and goats are sold at the fortnightly sales.
Elevated positions are required by the auctioneers and potential buyers to overlook the livestock. There were existing steelwork structures that the new platforms were required to be mounted on and finding a system that could be adapted to fit these needed the correct selection of appropriate products and ingenuity on behalf of those installing them to ensure a fit for purpose system.
Is there anything that KOMBI cannot do?
SAYFA’s Modular KOMBI Aluminium Stairs and Platform Access Systems were the perfect solution and now give farmers and auctioneers easy access to view the livestock during sales at Kyneton Saleyards.
KOMBI's lightweight aluminium design eliminated the need for cranage or heavy lifting, while the modular system provided a quick and straight-forward installation, which was carried out by our Approved Installer Anchor Safe.
Due to KOMBI's unique T-Bolt design the components could be adjusted to suit varying ground conditions and were able to be designed on-site to fit neatly and securely onto the existing steelwork. The lightweight aluminium sections enabled personnel to carry them into position by hand and they were installed section by section causing limited disruption to operations.
"This another successful saleyard project that has utilised our marketing leading KOMBI Modular Access System, another being the Wangaratta Saleyards. Indeed, there are so many industry sectors that the KOMBI Stair and Platform Access Systems will accommodate with stairs, platforms, crossovers, elevated walkways, and suspended walkways which can be simply designed and configurated on our KOMBI BUILDA.
The client, the installers and the users were all winners from this amazing project." ~ JEREMY PARKER, SAYFA's Corporate BDM
Why Choose KOMBI®
KOMBI® Australian Designed, Engineered & Manufactured
- KOMBI Stair and Platform Systems are designed, engineered and manufactured by an Australian owned company so you can rest assured that they are built to the highest standards and will withstand the harsh Australian conditions.
- All KOMBI Systems are produced in ISO 900:2015 accredited facilities.
KOMBI® Proprietary System
- KOMBI Stair and Platform Systems are designed in accordance with Australian and New Zealand Standards AS 1657 and AS/NZS 1170 under live load conditions.
- If more complex designs are necessary our in-house Engineering Team can conduct detailed testing to ensure you are meeting all your compliance requirements.
KOMBI® Modularity featuring the Unique T-Bolt Design
- Installation requires no on-site hot works or specialist tools or trades.
- Endless design possibilities to provide fit for purpose, compliant systems.
- Lightweight components which are easy to assemble and handle.
KOMBI® Builda Configurator Design Program
- A cloud based 3D design tool built specifically to configure KOMBI systems.
- Includes KOMBI proprietary design parameters to ensure compliance to Australian Standards.
- Design systems around and over existing structures.
- KOMBI Builda provides 3D model and front, top and side views and a complete list of components required to build the system.
- Ability to include step and rung ladders into your designs.
Do you have an upcoming project we can assist you with?
Contact the team on 1300 072 651 or email@example.com and we can help with the design of your system.