KOMBI® KSR - Right Configuration
- Click on arrows to view in full screen.
- Scroll mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- Click on annotations to view specific components.
- Click on model inspector to view in a variety of different material and geometry channels.
- Glass icon enables Virtual Reality view (requires virtual reality glasses).
4 Reasons Why You Should Choose KOMBI® For Your Next Project
1. KOMBI® Design Standards & Codes
- KOMBI Stair and Platform Systems are designed in accordance with Australian and New Zealand Standards AS 1657 and AS/NZS 1170 under live load conditions.
- For more complex designs, further in-house engineering testing can be conducted to ensure compliance.
2. KOMBI® Proprietary System
- KOMBI is an Australian made, engineered and configured system manufactured by an Australian owned company.
- All KOMBI Systems are produced in ISO 9001:2015 accredited facilities.
3. KOMBI® Modular Flexibility
- Endless design possibilities to provide fit for purpose, compliant systems.
- Lightweight components which are easy to assemble and handle.
- Installation requires no on-site hot works or specialist tools or trades.
4. KOMBI® Builda Configurator
- A cloud based 3D design tool built specifically to configure KOMBI Stair and Platform Access Systems.
- Includes KOMBI proprietary design parameters.
- KOMBI Builda provides 3D model and front, top and side views and complete list of components required to build the system.
SMARTER - EASIER - FASTER
Contact the team on 1300 072 651 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your next project.